Thursday, May 5, 2011

New! Pink & Green Monkey Birthday - Photo Thank You Note

I am loving this new photo thank you note that I recently designed for a customer, who celebrated her daughter's second birthday with the cutest pink and green monkey theme party! I worked with Jessi on the invitation design and matching party items before the party, so when she contacted me recently to design a matching thank you note that would feature her absolutely adorable birthday photos, I was thrilled to do so. I designed the thank you note in a matching color scheme and design to that of the invitation and other party items, and featured three of Jessi's perfect photos - I mean really, her little girl's birthday outfit could not be more perfect for the party theme, or this thank you note design! So cute, and I'm so happy I could design this for Jessi not only to send to her family and friends, but to have as great keepsake for the scrapbooks!

Photo thank you notes are very popular as a memorable way to say thank you to family, friends and party guests and showcase your favorite party day photos! I have designed quite a few of these in recent months in many themes, all of which will be available in my shops very soon. But Jessi's monkey theme version was just too cute to hold on to, so I had to share it right away before I make the rest available.  :)

You can find this design in my shop, available as DIY or on cardstock, here: http://www.inkberrycards.com/mogipigrphth.html.

On another note, how do you like my new product image layout? All of Inkberry's products are changing over to this format so look for the new format and a couple other exciting little changes to our product offerings and website coming very, very soon!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment