Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cute Ideas for a Sweet Watermelon Party!

Since my watermelon birthday invitations are two of my most popular designs in the spring and summer, I thought you all might like to see a little inspiration board with some of my favorite watermelon party theme items! There are so many cute ideas out there for an adorable watermelon theme party or summer picnic. And the colors pink, red, lime and dark green look great together! Perfect bright, summer colors! You will also see one of my newest designs featured in the bottom right corner - a new watermelon party invitation for those would do not want a photo invitation. Both invitations are available in a red/green watermelon color scheme as well. Hope you like it! Happy summer party planning!


Watermelon Party Inspiration Board Links & Credits:

watermelon invitations:

watermelon cake:

watermelon dress:

fabulous watermelon cupcakes:

polka dot cupcake liners:

watermelon headband:

popsicles:
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/watermelon-pops-113172.aspx


 

PS: stay tuned for a TON of new designs to be added - 76 in total as of right now and counting!! PHEW! That's a lot of new designs to add but I can't wait for you to see them all.

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet idea! I just had some watermelon and it was soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete