Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pancakes & Pajamas Birthday Party Inspiration - Adorable Party Photos!

I am so excited to share these AWESOME party photos with you of an adorable pancakes and pajamas breakfast theme birthday party for siblings, Atticus and Nash. Sherry contacted me last month about my Pancakes & PJs invitations, and asked if I could customize my invitation design to be in her primary color scheme and make it work for a sibling party. I was happy to customize this for her so she could have the perfect invitation for her little boys' special day! I also helped her with some coordinating party circle tags and matching thank you notes before the party too. As you will see in the photos she shares below, Sherry did a fantastic job turning this cute theme into an colorful and fun, breakfast birthday event for her boys!

The invitation I designed for her:


You can find this invite in my shop here:

(Stay tuned this week for another post that features tons of other color schemes and formats for my Pancakes & Pajama party invites!)

Sherry welcomed guests to the party with this fantastic balloon wreath she made herself. Great job!


Fabulous stacks of rainbow pancakes! Love it!


More rainbow pancake fabulousness...

Bacon & Eggs treats (chocolate covered pretzels!!)


A close up of the bacon & eggs because do you love this as much as I do?? Adorable!


Everyone's favorite - chocolate milk in cute bottles


Sugar cookies made to look like pancakes! So perfect... (Cookies from Ruth's Sweete Justice in Oklahoma City)


The party room - loving the bright colors and the balloon lanterns hanging are awesome!


Cute and colorful cupcakes, from Target!


Topping bar for the pancakes! Love this idea and tons of fun for the kids!


The kids' craft was making Fruit Loop cereal necklaces!

Birthday boy with his craft!!

Birthday Boys Atticus & Nash enjoying their party and friends!

As favors, the guests received the book "If You Give A Pig A Pancake" along with treats including Yohoo chocolate drink boxes! So cute!



Thank you Sherry for sharing your lovely photos! I know these will be a huge inspiration to so many people planning an adorable pancake and pajamas party! Happy 4th & 2nd Birthday to Atticus & Nash!

Invitation Design: Inkberry Cards
Cookies: Ruth's Sweete Justice, Oklahoma City
Cupcakes: Target
Photos: Sherry Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment