Monday, March 21, 2011

Adam + Megan: A Beautiful Fall Wedding - Paper Goods by Inkerry Cards, Photography by Clary Pfeiffer

Everyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I love custom designs. The chance to create something outside of my day-to-day designs and help bring something to life that the customer is envisioning is one of my very favorite things. So when I was asked by bride-to-be Megan to help design the paper goods for her upcoming wedding, I was more than excited to help. Megan and Adam were getting married in the Fall and her co-worker who I had designed for in the past, referred her to me to help her pull together all of the paper designs she was needing for her big day. I was more than excited to design the menu, program, place cards, table numbers, candy buffet sign and labels, and out-of-town welcome box stickers for this amazing event. Megan had great ideas for what she was looking for in her paper goods and I was delighted to work with her to help bring them to life. More on the paper in a moment... the wedding day details first. :)

Adam & Megan's wedding ceremony was held at the beautiful Shrine of St. Joseph in St. Louis, and the reception followed at the amazing Palladium St. Louis. Megan's theme included a modern Fall leaf design as an accent throughout the day, seen everywhere from the arrangements, the reception decor, the cake and even the lighting on the dance floor. Megan mixed beautiful and warm fall colors with accents of vibrant colors of deep eggplant and rich purple, and the end result was nothing short of amazing! When Megan sent me the photos from the wedding day, I was so in love with everything I saw! The photos are absolutely gorgeous, photographed by the wonderfully talented Clary Pfeiffer of Clary Pfeiffer Photography. Clary's amazing photographs truly tell the story of how absolutely beautiful and full of love Adam and Megan's wedding day really was. So while I of course want to share the photos of the paper products I loved designing, I also must share some of my other favorite photos from Clary that truly capture the beauty of Megan & Adam's spectacular wedding day.

CREDITS:
all photos:  Clary Pfieffer Photography
flowers: Tina Barrera
coordinator: Bride's Vision
cake: Lubley's Bakery
ceremony: Shrine of St. Joseph 
reception: Palladium St. Louis   
paper goods: Inkberry Cards

 
First and foremost, the lovely couple, Megan and Adam:


 The wedding day paper goods we loved designing:

Love is Sweet - Candy Buffet Sign

Love is Sweet - Candy Buffet Sign and Bag Labels

The Menu

The menu again, in a place setting.

Place cards - Megan had her calligrapher write the names and they look perfect!
The ceremony program - Inkberry designed, Megan did a great job putting together!!
  
Reception tables and place settings - beautiful!!

Table decor, table numbers

Table decor, table numbers

 

And now for more wedding day loveliness and beautiful photography by Clary Pfeiffer that I had to share:


Absolutely love these colors!
 



Love the shoes...

and of course the shoes with the dress... beautiful!!

The awesome cake.
The happy newlyweds again, Megan and Adam. So sweet!
 
I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I did! You can read more about Adam and Megan's wedding and see more gorgeous photos on Clary's blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment